yet they stay 

I still think some kids want a degree and program that they can trust 

Yeah...Keep telling yourself that

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Purdue7 said:

Every Purdue player would get more money at IU or Arkansas 

yet they stay 

This nonsense again. NIL has been around for how many years? During which PU was ranked in the top 5, title contender. If you don't think kids are going to start taking the most money, I don't know what to tell you. You can always go back to PU get whatever degree you want after you make your $. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, OGIUAndy said:

This nonsense again. NIL has been around for how many years? During which PU was ranked in the top 5, title contender. If you don't think kids are going to start taking the most money, I don't know what to tell you. You can always go back to PU get whatever degree you want after you make your $. 

You think Leal or Ware will be better off in 40 years? 
I just think 4 years at a Big Time program sets you up for life 

17 hours ago, Purdue7 said:

Every Purdue player would get more money at IU or Arkansas 

yet they stay 

I don’t know if you figured out who your audience is here yet. I can’t understand why you continually come here to try to explain how Purdue is better than every other program in every facet of life. It’s simply not true and no one is buying that used car salesman 💩 💩 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, ledies22 said:

I don’t know if you figured out who your audience is here yet. I can’t understand why you continually come here to try to explain how Purdue is better than every other program in every facet of life. It’s simply not true and no one is buying that used car salesman 💩 💩 

He’s been on since midnight, I imagine there’s some toastiness

1 hour ago, ledies22 said:

No 

I don’t understand why CMW can’t recruit without paying 

IU is the basketball program in the state and conference….Fife tried to go out and recruit.   CMW assumed it would be easy?

There have to be IU fans frustrated that Mullins is the first guy he scouted early who wasn’t a 5 star 

IU basketball is a sleeping giant 

2 minutes ago, Purdue7 said:

No 

IU is the basketball program in the state and conference….Fife tried to go out and recruit.   CMW assumed it would be easy?

There have to be IU fans frustrated that Mullins is the first guy he scouted early who wasn’t a 5 star 

Did Edey get paid his last year?

35 minutes ago, Purdue7 said:

No 

Are you just dense or are you here to troll. In today's culture of you don't pay NIL you will he left behind. Also do you really think Edey would have came back last year of it weren't for the money he got. Also Banks, Newton and Cupps were recruited early and wasn't 5 stars

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Purdue7 said:

No 

WTF are you talking about? Cal paid, UConn paid hell now BYU is throwing money at kids. You still think Purdue is too good to pay? Or have you not figured out they can’t? 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Purdue7 said:

No 

But this topic is about Trent Sisley not IU vs Purdue in the NIL. Take that to a different discussion. I’m tired of reading about Purdue on a Trent Sisley Recruiting section. If you want to be on a Matt Painter soap box then do it in the NIL topic on general discussions 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

But this topic is about Trent Sisley not IU vs Purdue in the NIL. Take that to a different discussion. I’m tired of reading about Purdue on a Trent Sisley Recruiting section. If you want to be on a Matt Painter soap box then do it in the NIL topic on general discussions 

Amen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1