2025 PF Trent Sisley Commits to INDIANA!!

gnet550

• KDB changed the title to 2025 PF Trent Sisley Commits to INDIANA!!
On 9/20/2024 at 11:44 PM, Coach Robby said:

Had a solid convo with JHS tonight…perhaps he went to Monteverde to prepare for IU? Like our staff said “hey, go play better comp so you can contribute immediately…”

I think we run the Indiana table, don’t get Reibe, and portal a 5 next year again. Cannot wait for the season to start!!

@DC2345 you hearing similar vibes?

Bump. 1 down, at least 2 to go...

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

he was a hotshot at said high school in Indiana fool lol.  Must be Dan D. blasting the team again through a burner account

He has been burning the team on the radio the last couple of days because of Galloway and Cups dancing in TikTok. I guess he group chatted a bunch of old IU players including Woodson to say how embarrassing those two dancing like that to all of the former players.

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

He has been burning the team on the radio the last couple of days because of Galloway and Cups dancing in TikTok. I guess he group chatted a bunch of old IU players including Woodson to say how embarrassing those two dancing like that to all of the former players.

DD just keeps on using IU illiterates for discourse to get his clicks. 

• Like 1