2025 PF Trent Sisley Commits to INDIANA!!

gnet550

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think the lack of “love” comes from the belief he isn’t coming to IU. That’s just my take. If there was more momentum with him there would be more. I don’t get the sense he wants to come to Bloomington. Love to have him! He’s a great kid and would be a staple for several years. The kind of kid that will be a thorn in our side in a few years. Come to IU Trent! Would love to cheer you on!

Had a solid convo with JHS tonight…perhaps he went to Monteverde to prepare for IU? Like our staff said “hey, go play better comp so you can contribute immediately…”

I think we run the Indiana table, don’t get Reibe, and portal a 5 next year again. Cannot wait for the season to start!!

@DC2345 you hearing similar vibes?

Edited by Coach Robby
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Coach Robby said:

Had a solid convo with JHS tonight…perhaps he went to Monteverde to prepare for IU? Like our staff said “hey, go play better comp so you can contribute immediately…”

I think we run the Indiana table, don’t get Reibe, and portal a 5 next year again. Cannot wait for the season to start!!

What did JHS have to say? Smart smart smart for the staff to bring him to town. I actually don’t mind us portal hunting for a 5. If we turn Ballo into a high draft pick like Ware then portal bigs will line up for us. Especially if TJD keeps getting minutes for a team like GSW who gets so much exposure 

Edited by IUfaninIllinois

1 hour ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

What did JHS have to say? Smart smart smart for the staff to bring him to town. I actually don’t mind us portal hunting for a 5. If we turn Ballo into a high draft pick like Ware then portal bigs will line up for us. Especially if TJD keeps getting minutes for a team like GSW who gets so much exposure 

I think you can guess what JHS said by reading between the lines of Coach’s post.  Sisleys venture to Monteverde was set up by IU so he’s more prepared as a college frosh.  

JHS thinks we get Mullins, Haralson, and Sisley, but not Reibe but we’ll be ok with a portal 5.  That’s my take.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Coach Robby said:

I think IU is in a good spot with multiple players but they have to close. Sisley has always been an interesting situation with IU. 

Edited by DC2345
  • Like 1