'24-'25 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

1 hour ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Per BET MGM Indiana, National Championship Odds:

Uconn +900

Kansas/Duke +1000

Bama +1200

Houston +1600

UNC/Gonzaga +1800

Baylor/Iowa St +2000

Zona/Arkansas +2500

PU +4000(highest Big Ten team)

UCLA +4000(2nd highest Big Ten team)

IU +5000(three-way tie for 3rd Big Ten team along with Mich St and Rutgers)

Still don’t get all the love for rutgers. 8 freshman will not will titles. Ask UK

Purdue couldn’t when with Edey. Couldn’t get out of the sweet sixteen without him. Not sure i get them with the best odds

Izzio hasn’t done much in last several years either  Even with a lot of talent 

I know we haven’t done anything in 20 years. But we do have talent and maybe the most of it in the conference 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, 94hoosier said:

Still don’t get all the love for rutgers. 8 freshman will not will titles. Ask UK

Purdue couldn’t when with Edey. Couldn’t get out of the sweet sixteen without him. Not sure i get them with the best odds

Izzio hasn’t done much in last several years either  Even with a lot of talent 

I know we haven’t done anything in 20 years. But we do have talent and maybe the most of it in the conference 

We just have to prove it now

10 hours ago, 5fouls said:

If I'm Cal and Stanford, I'm thinking hard about whether it makes sense to jump back to the Pac 12.

Neither is even remotely a football school anyway, so not a huge deal leaving a power conference.  And, it would be much easier travel for other sports.

There were articles about this yesterday, some think the same as you, others not so much.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10135154-report-cal-stanford-linked-as-targets-for-pac-12-expansion-after-acc-move

https://uclawire.usatoday.com/2024/09/12/stanford-cal-unlikely-join-pac-12-following-realignment/

• Like 1