'24-'25 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

With 7 to go in the first half Butler is beating UCONN 28-23. Butler has 11 new Ayers and they have guards who can score in many ways.

Butler’s a solid team this year. UConn also lost Klingan which was a huge loss for them.

I s=+t you not there is a post on the Purdue boards right now asking if they are a “blue blood.” If you want some Friday night comedic relief, go read it. Most of the responses from their folks are no, nice to see they aren’t all morons. I think the post should read “do any high-level recruits outside of IN know what state Purdue is located in?” 🤣

1 hour ago, Kdug said:

Butler’s a solid team this year. UConn also lost Klingan which was a huge loss for them.

Butler had a lot of transfer guards that we didn’t even look at that make a big impact for them. Really fun team.

That game is in FS1 and a 4 pt game with 6 to go for anyone interested. 

16 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Butler had a lot of transfer guards that we didn’t even look at that make a big impact for them. Really fun team.

For at least 8 minutes neither team had a forward or center on the court. It was all wing and guards on the court. You had no post up and it was all 5 out offense

23 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

What happened with Thad and IU? Was he just a temporary for transition of coaches?

Just now, JW75 said:

What happened with Thad and IU? Was he just a temporary for transition of coaches?

I think he got a chance to go back to his Alma mater and coach, and he fealt healthy enough, so he did it. I don’t think anything bad happened here with Thad. 

Florida has five transfers on their team and no problem with chemistry that I can see.  They play fast and are athletic.  Up ten on Kentucky right now late in first half.  Would really like to see IU with this type of team and offense.  The B1G appears to me to be weak compared to SEC.  Maybe the numbers don’t say that, I dunno, but the eye test does for me.

4 minutes ago, jv1972iu said:

Florida has five transfers on their team and no problem with chemistry that I can see.  They play fast and are athletic.  Up ten on Kentucky right now late in first half.  Would really like to see IU with this type of team and offense.  The B1G appears to me to be weak compared to SEC.  Maybe the numbers don’t say that, I dunno, but the eye test does for me.

Florida 8/20 from 3

UK 1/9 from 3

45-37 at the half

There is no comparison from talent level that the big ten is behind the SEC. Flipping between 3 games, big ten, sec and ACC and the level of play in the big ten isn't what it needs to be. Also style of play is so different as well. Big ten plays with little flow to it and everything is in the half court

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Florida 8/20 from 3

UK 1/9 from 3

45-37 at the half

There is no comparison from talent level that the big ten is behind the SEC. Flipping between 3 games, big ten, sec and ACC and the level of play in the big ten isn't what it needs to be. Also style of play is so different as well. Big ten plays with little flow to it and everything is in the half court

Big East style much better too. UConn-Butler was a treat 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, rico said:

Great game.  TCU up 3 

Bull crap flagrant called on TCU. This game was literally spoon fed to Kansas, by the officials.

Under 1 minute to go. TVU was up 2 with the ball.

Bad flagrant call, KU gets two free throws and the ball, suddenly up 2.

Horrible officiating. 

• Like 3

TCU just got hosed on a terrible flagrant houl call. They were up 2 with a minute to go and got a rebound and TCU guy came down and bow accidentally came down on Dickinson. Instead of having the ball up two, KU gets two free throws and the ball. They scored the 4 points to take the lead.

• Like 2

Just now, IU Scott said:

TCU just got hosed on a terrible flagrant houl call. They were up 2 with a minute to go and got a rebound and TCU guy came down and bow accidentally came down on Dickinson. Instead of having the ball up two, KU gets two free throws and the ball. They scored the 4 points to take the lead.

I beat ya by 10 seconds.  😁

• Haha 1