'24-'25 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

I could probably say this about us but will make it a national thread comment. Given the amount of upsets (if you call them that) we see each week I'm convinced that especially this year is just getting in the tourney and getting hot.

I think Kansas remains the best with Arizona, Bama, Houston right there....after that a 2 seed could be sent packing in round two. 

• Like 3

So, yesterday was a bit of a massacre for the bottom half of the top 25:

#14 Iowa St - L to Kansas

#15 Arkansas - L to Vanderbilt

#16 Miami - L to FSU

#19 Providence - L to NC State

#20 Missouri - L to Florida

#23 SD State - L to New Mexico

#24 Duke - L to Clemson

Not sure how this will affect IU's rankings tomorrow -- and not that I buy into them, but the team seems to play harder when they aren't ranked and have the proverbial chip on their shoulder.

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

I could probably say this about us but will make it a national thread comment. Given the amount of upsets (if you call them that) we see each week I'm convinced that especially this year is just getting in the tourney and getting hot.

I think Kansas remains the best with Arizona, Bama, Houston right there....after that a 2 seed could be sent packing in round two. 

Loser: Arizona's top-rated offense hits another snag

The Pac-12 seemed to be Arizona's for the taking once again this season after rolling to the title by multiple games last season with Oumar Ballo and Azuolas Tubelis making huge leaps. But Arizona's death-star offense has hit several snags of late, culminating with a dud on the road Saturday at Oregon that led to the Ducks destroying the No. 9 Wildcats 87-68. It marked the second time in three games it has failed to score 70 points — both of which resulted in double-digit defeats for the suddenly-stumbling 'Cats.

• Like 1