2025 PG Jalen Haralson

NotIThatLives

36 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

So just a fun little hypothetical to think about. IF Haralson had never left Anderson and stayed there he and Mullins would be in the same sectional. Anderson would also likely be top 5 in the state with a shot at being the top team in the state this year. 

Anderson?  Haralson is from Fishers. 

46 minutes ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

Anderson?  Haralson is from Fishers. 

No, he's not. He just went to Fishers his Freshman year. Prior to that he went to Liberty Christian. His family lives in Anderson. His older brother went to Anderson and his younger brother goes to Liberty Christian in Anderson. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DC2345 said:

So just a fun little hypothetical to think about. IF Haralson had never left Anderson and stayed there he and Mullins would be in the same sectional. Anderson would also likely be top 5 in the state with a shot at being the top team in the state this year. 

The year he left Fishers they won a state championship 

• Like 1

On 9/16/2024 at 8:43 PM, Fkfootball said:

I don't get why Izzo is still appealing to top kids. Especially Indiana kids. I'm sick of that A-Hole continuing to do his shopping in Indiana. We should go up to Southern Michigan and offer stupid NIL deals to the recruits up there. I am sick of Tom Izzo. I can't wait till that jerk retires.

Personally I hope the corpse of Izzo stays there another ten years.  He’s a cartoonish parody of himself now.  Game has passed him by, his ethics are nonexistent.  They don’t worry me as a program in the slightest.  

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I wouldn't listen to what Chris says to much. If he has been right more our coach right now would be Brad Stevens or Bruce Pearl.

Well he got pretty good info on both but complain if you want. There’s always more than 1 person making decisions. He usually has good stuff with recruiting 

Edited by DC2345
  • Like 4