2025 PG Jalen Haralson

NotIThatLives

Would be nice to get a guy starting the class off. Woody has been on him since he was a ninth grader so the relationship and familiarity are strong.  The NBA principles at IU should be appealing to him.  It’s very close to home.   Hopefully it makes perfect sense to him and we land him.  

Then the situation starts to get clearer for guys like Mullins, Bryson Tiller and Mikel Brown.  

I see this as an important class for a variety of reasons.  

59 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

It's an IU and MSU battle. IU has a good shot to take a pretty large lead this weekend imo

Not 100% certain, but isn't this about how TJD's recruitment played out?

Hope we get the same results...🙂

55 minutes ago, IndyResident16 said:

Any chance he commits this weekend? Wishful thinking I know but think we're due for some good news

I don't know. I wouldn't say there's not a chance but I don't know what his timeline plans are. 

On 8/16/2024 at 10:43 PM, IUfaninIllinois said:

Why are you always so negative. You say neat or cool when something good happens but then are constantly negative in every other scenario? Do you live your life like that too? If so, then I get it and it makes more sense. I know plenty of people that look at the negative first but being on a board it just brings nothing to the discussion.

" Oh heck, I woke up again. There isn't a really good chance that I make it back home today, this is probably the last day and I don't know how it's gonna end, but it will probably end today" Then makes it back home that night, alive. "cool". 

:)

6 hours ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

Can you break down what he said that makes you feel that way??

Huh...that's funny...I was able to read the whole thing when I posted it, and I'm not a VIP...Only truncated now...oh well...

The thing that struck me was Jalen said he's really close to Woody..."Like family really." 

Hence my comment...

Edit: Basically saying the same 

“The fan base is what everybody looks at. A real intense fanbase," Haralson told On3. "They show a lot of love on visits. My brother went to school there so I’m real familiar with the campus. Coach (Mike) Woodson is a player’s coach. He listens to what players have to say and adapts. It’s kind of like family, the staff to me. I’ve known them since I was 14, eighth or ninth grade so its just a lot of love from Indiana.”

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2