2025 PG Jalen Haralson Commits to Notre Dame

NotIThatLives

7 minutes ago, TymesBurner said:

I could be wrong but I believe there actually are two analysts that have said IU. Joe Tipton was one of them I can’t remember the name of the other one (no not Rob Cassidy)

Those have been in for a long time. Usually on the day of the commitment we see the predictions come out because they know where the player is going.

• Like 1

One thing that does make me skeptical about it being ND is that im assuming Woody and boosters would not allow this recruitment to be lost because of NIL figures. So the question is, would ND be willing to probably spend the majority of their NIL on just one guy that will be around for one year? And if so, would Jalen be comfortable knowing they won’t be super competitive in the portal and as a result, have an uphill climb to compete for a conference and national title? 

• Like 1

I keep telling myself to stop getting into recruiting so much but every year I keep coming here for any info. Especially with the portal high school recruiting isn't as important as it use to be. My feeling is I hope we get Harrelson but if we don't it is time to move on. If we get Mullins it won't be as bad if we lose Harrelson and getting Mullins and Sisley would be a great start to the class.