2025 PG Jalen Haralson Commits to Notre Dame

NotIThatLives

46 minutes ago, Victobmyboy said:

No. Not exactly. He can have the ball all the time basically. Not just part of the time. He also doesn’t think this will be a one and done type scenario either. He also said he has zero inside info. He explained it better than I ever could. Basically lead guard from day one. Have full control of offense. 

Probably should tell Burton that he won't have the ball in his hands at ND

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Victobmyboy said:

No. Not exactly. He can have the ball all the time basically. Not just part of the time. He also doesn’t think this will be a one and done type scenario either. He also said he has zero inside info. He explained it better than I ever could. Basically lead guard from day one. Have full control of offense. 

There's no way that a Jr. Burton is taking a backseat to Haralson. That's just not happening. 

• Thanks 1

I find it funny that all these recruiting sites give these journalists a chance to log predictions and yet a 5-Star player is announcing live in 5 hours and none can make a prediction. Might as well admit they aren’t predictions and you just wait until a coaching staff or family member confirms the commitment to make it look like you know your stuff. 

• Like 2

Just now, IU Scott said:

Usually by this time we would see CB predictions come out but haven't seen any. This tells me know one knows anything because these guy don't want to put up predictions and be wrong 

I could be wrong but I believe there actually are two analysts that have said IU. Joe Tipton was one of them I can’t remember the name of the other one (no not Rob Cassidy)