2025 PG Jalen Haralson Commits to Notre Dame

NotIThatLives

I didn't puzzle this together, but sharing from where I read elsewhere:

Apparently Trevor Andershock with Peegs said all communication was shutdown with Haralson and coaching staffs last week and said that a decision was made this weekend on their board, then on the HH podcast mentioned that Sisley had some indication another big recruit was coming with him. Later on that podcast, Eric with HH says Haralson had a good call with IU on Sunday.. (after communication with coaches was supposedly shut down). Later that day Trevor was at La Lumiere to watch practice.

Encouraging tea leaves, imo. Hopefully he's a Hoosier today!

• Like 7

Just now, RoadToZion said:

Red wine. Short rib. 6 more hours. WiFi is 24 bucks and it takes like 2 min to refresh. This airline needs to go to starlink asap

IMG_1162.jpeg

I have been told that some behind the scenes are suggesting ND because of an NIL deal leak that is for ND. They did say it's not 100% because JH hasn't told any coaches but between that and what Trilly has been saying about positive smoke for ND, I think it is going to be them. Can we DM to swap info?

5 minutes ago, Beamerball said:

I have been told that some behind the scenes are suggesting ND because of an NIL deal leak that is for ND. They did say it's not 100% because JH hasn't told any coaches but between that and what Trilly has been saying about positive smoke for ND, I think it is going to be them. Can we DM to swap info?

Don’t make me jump. 36,000 feet is a bit high.

4 minutes ago, Beamerball said:

ND is supposedly leaking this info.(I heard that) They want to be viewed as a real player in the NIL world. IU doesn’t have to do that. People already know. ND has nothing to lose in this situation. I believe nobody knows and that’s why Trilly keeps saying he doesn’t really know. 

4 minutes ago, Victobmyboy said:

ND is supposedly leaking this info.(I heard that) They want to be viewed as a real player in the NIL world. IU doesn’t have to do that. People already know. ND has nothing to lose in this situation. I believe nobody knows and that’s why Trilly keeps saying he doesn’t really know. 

Good point. I can agree with that thought that ND has more to gain having people in the AAU world thinking they have the money to outbid IU. Just not hearing any winds from IU and that makes me get unsettled by all of this that I think he ends up at ND. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Beamerball said:

It won’t let me open my inbox. But the big Lebowski is fuc*ing hilarious. I’m confident that’s all I know. But also a bit drunkIMG_0247.thumb.jpeg.27c6182c8f6fcb7dd6aa3433d7fad08c.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, KDB said:

Apparently Trevor Andershock with Peegs said all communication was shutdown with Haralson and coaching staffs last week and said that a decision was made this weekend on their board, then on the HH podcast mentioned that Sisley had some indication another big recruit was coming with him. Later on that podcast, Eric with HH says Haralson had a good call with IU on Sunday.. (after communication with coaches was supposedly shut down). Later that day Trevor was at La Lumiere to watch practice.

That was some of my finest detective work along with the help of a couple others lol

Edited by DC2345
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, KDB said:

Why is the assumption the other recruit is Haralson, not Mullins? The latter would seem to make more sense to me given the relationship with Sisley and overlap of their visits.

34 minutes ago, Beamerball said:

Good point. I can agree with that thought that ND has more to gain having people in the AAU world thinking they have the money to outbid IU. Just not hearing any winds from IU and that makes me get unsettled by all of this that I think he ends up at ND. 

3 minutes ago, Victobmyboy said:

Coyle had to put out his clickbait. ND trending. We will see. 

This is why I'm with Beamerball. I don't believe for a second Coyle knows anything, but it'd be nice if we weren't only playing defense. We can rationalize away a lot of the ND rumors, but it'd be nice to be hearing some IU rumors as well, and it's concerning that we're really not.