2025 PG Jalen Haralson Commits to Notre Dame

NotIThatLives

2 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

Thanks. I couldn’t find it but swear when I went to one of the MSU boards earlier last week they had mentioned apparently the AAU coaches were pushing for ND. So maybe different people in his camp have different favorites, hence Trilly needing more sources to feel confident. 

Indy heat and LL are not in the IU camp. Never has been. 

• Like 1

If he picks someone besides IU I need to stop taking things players say about the coaches and the school to heart. I thought after reading what Harrelson said about IU he would pick us. He talked about how IU was the first to offer him and that was very important to him. He also talked about how IU and the coaches were like family and how he has a lot of family with IU backgrounds. I still think in the end he will pick IU but not as confident after today. Also Trilly said that Harrelson hasn't told anyone so my question is how would his sources not anything if Harrelson is talking.

Edited by IU Scott
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

If he picks someone besides IU I need to stop taking things players say about the coaches and the school to heart. I thought after reading what Harrelson said about IU he would pick us. He talked about how IU was the first to offer him and that was very important to him. He also talked about how IU and the coaches were like family and how he has a lot of family with IU backgrounds. I still think in the end he will pick IU but not as confident after today. Also Trilly said that Harrelson hasn't told anyone so my question is how would his sources not anything if Harrelson is talking.

You ain't wrong...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, btownqb said:

It doesn't seem like gut feelings

So what the hell happened on this one in a matter of hours? I swore off getting interested in this stuff because people sure seem to change their projections a lot in the last few days and hours. I also don't think this matters like it used to. But here I am again getting sucked in the highs and the lows. But at this point, I think some of this might be purposeful misdirection by someone's camp and I don't mean good or bad for IU, just seems like another one a lot of people were very positive that ends up being negative the last day or so. 

Edited by OGIUAndy
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

no, there is not.  I'm sticking with ND.  Hope I am wrong here.  Gut feeling

You sound like everyone else. ND is confident and so everyone has a gut feeling he's going to go there. He might choose ND but the family has done a good job of keeping the decision under wraps. ND is confident because they think they're relationships will win out but they don't know what's going to happen. 

• Like 1