2025 PG Jalen Haralson Commits to Notre Dame

NotIThatLives

34 minutes ago, mkaser said:

Decision is gonna be coming pretty soon and from what I was told, his dad made it seen like a lot of people wont like his decision, but that's how its gonna go for every fanbase besides the one he picks. Should be interesting. 

I’m guessing it’ll be ND IF that’s the case 

Edited by DC2345

14 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

You know, I could kinda buy MSU...

But I can't think of one good reason why a highly touted kid would pick Notre Dame over IU...Not one...

Shrews might be one of the best X's/O's guy in all of college basketball. Assuming ND continues to move forward (very young last year) he'll be a candidate for many high major jobs in the next 5 years...

Yes, he'd be on my short list to replace CMW, but that's for another day, maybe another thread? 

2 minutes ago, Coach Robby said:

Shrews might be one of the best X's/O's guy in all of college basketball. Assuming ND continues to move forward (very young last year) he'll be a candidate for many high major jobs in the next 5 years...

Yes, he'd be on my short list to replace CMW, but that's for another day, maybe another thread? 

....Coach Shrewsberry being born and raised in the state of Indiana doesn't hurt. jmo

2 minutes ago, Victobmyboy said:

He wants to be a point guard. I thought woody was ok with that but I think Shrews sold him. If he is going to be the initiator he’s going to have to get better handles. 

If he wants to be the primary ball handler, it comes down to Rice vs Brown Jr(spring pop for IU if Rice leaves?) vs Haralson.  

Rice likely leaves for the NBA at the end of this season, so that leaves Brown Jr vs Haralson running the point or a transfer at seasons end.  

8 minutes ago, Victobmyboy said:

He wants to be a point guard. I thought woody was ok with that but I think Shrews sold him. If he is going to be the initiator he’s going to have to get better handles. 

He’s not going to be the PG at ND unless Burton transfers but will still have a solid backcourt nonetheless. They are allegedly getting Brady Koehler this week as well who I’m higher on than Sisley. Would be an unbelievable haul for Shrews.

1 hour ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

I mean I am not into guessing either but here we are because a majority of folks are guessing lol everyone has an opinion, just like Chris on BTB

1 hour ago, Victobmyboy said:

He’s speculating too. This one is down to the wire imho. 

image.thumb.png.b2b208d5a9baf9ce2a699f95f0076949.png

Doesn't seem like much of a "gut feeling" at all, or a guess, or speculation. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1