Annoying Aging and Health Issues

9 hours ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

I'm watching 1970 era Lenard Skynard videos on you tube. There is a poor topless girl at a live stadium concert, and I notice that her shoulders are very sunburnt.

Lord, take me out NOW!!! there is no reason to live now .  

I watched a couple of documentaries about Lenard Skynard culminating with the plane crash. The 70's were all about excess. Skynard was definitely deep into all of it. It was really sad that the survivors were left high and dry by their record label and were responsible for all of their medical bills. They made a lot of money and blew through it just as fast as they made it. Back then, rock and roll was more of a lifestyle than a business.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cthomas said:

I watched a couple of documentaries about Lenard Skynard culminating with the plane crash. The 70's were all about excess. Skynard was definitely deep into all of it. It was really sad that the survivors were left high and dry by their record label and were responsible for all of their medical bills. They made a lot of money and blew through it just as fast as they made it. Back then, rock and roll was more of a lifestyle than a business.

I had a discussion with my mom who grew up in the 70s. For context I'm 39, can't believe Alice in chains and Soundgarden are classic now. 

Anyway, I prefer 60s rock over 70s. 

But love Lynyrd Skynard, their deep tracks are way better than their singles 

My favorite 

Oh and 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrflynn03 said:

I had a discussion with my mom who grew up in the 70s. For context I'm 39, can't believe Alice in chains and Soundgarden are classic now. 

Anyway, I prefer 60s rock over 70s. 

But love Lynyrd Skynard, their deep tracks are way better than their singles 

My favorite 

Oh and 

"All I can do is write about it" and a great song. 👍 

• Like 1