19 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Next 5 games will make or break the Colts season

At the Titans

At the Vikings

Home the Lions

Home the Bills

At the Jets

6 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

They better find a way to win next week.  Not seeing any W's in the 4 after that.  

The next game is at the Texans, which I'm thinking will be a loss. Maybe the Colts surprise one of the next four, but they aren't getting more than one. Damn, that's depressing to look at. At least IU football is good and basketball starts soon. 

Texans are beatable. If we stop the run…big if. Bills are beatable as well. Jets are Jets. Lions look tough…they do everything well that gives our defense trouble. Minnesota…who knows…can we get a bad game out of Darnold…no reason to think we couldn’t hang with them. Most important Richardson has to start making the routine throws and the defense has to start getting off the field on third and long situations…

20 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Mahomes and Purdy both had QBRs below 45. Combined for zero TDs and 5 Ints

That game was probably the worst SB rematch I can remember…both played horribly and neither had any of their playmakers. 49ers might be in trouble…they are digging a pretty big hole and their team is a shell of its former self. Not sure if they will ever get healthy and if they do will there be enough season left to bail themselves out.

15 hours ago, dgambill said:

Texans are beatable. If we stop the run…big if. Bills are beatable as well. Jets are Jets. Lions look tough…they do everything well that gives our defense trouble. Minnesota…who knows…can we get a bad game out of Darnold…no reason to think we couldn’t hang with them. Most important Richardson has to start making the routine throws and the defense has to start getting off the field on third and long situations…

Looking at the AFC playoff picture, 9-8 MIGHT get them in, assuming they beat the Broncos, and the Bengals don’t make a run in the 2nd half of the season. 

Definitely an ugly win for the Colts but as a long-time Bears fan, ugly wins are about all I know, lol!

Some 'we want Flacco' chants broke out in my section, which angered a guy in front of me. He yelled 'BE A REAL FAN'. I don't think anyone listened, though. 

I am a skeptic when it comes to AR5 but the Colts absolutely need to let him play as much as possible when he is healthy to see if he can grow and develop into their QB of the future. If they reach the point where they don't believe in him anymore, that is when you would bench a healthy AR5 for Flacco. 

• Like 2