2023 NFL Discussion

rico

Richardson has a ton of improvement to make. He is so inaccurate. Whomever coached Josh Allen and fixed him they need to get in here. He has no touch or concept of how to layer a throw in…just throw hard and harder….neither accurately either as he sails balls into the bleachers. He’s young…so lots of time but my God he has a long way to go. Hope he does because I want to see us win one more championship in my lifetime.

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

A win is a win no matter how bad that game was.

Thank God for Jonathan Taylor….for all those wanting us to trade him or upset about him asking to get paid last year…just imagine how bad this offense would be without him. He is going to buy Richardson time to develop.

Edited by dgambill
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

My patience is wearing thin with Richardson. I can't shake the feeling we're going to be seeing Flacco before long. 

Coming out of college I thought maybe he was a less accomplished Vince Young. Freak athlete with missing QB skills. But I think the better comparison may be Doug Williams. Another great athlete, and big QB for the time, but everything was a fastball.  9 year NFL career, 49% completions, 1/1 TDs/ints, sub 50% winning % (played for some really bad Bucs teams though). He was Super Bowl MVP in one of the fluke performances of all time.