2023 NFL Discussion

rico

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

It always feels like Colts give someone a career game

Since they moved here they seemed like they get killed by backup QB's. Gus Bradley is a joke of a coordinator who needs to go.

I just don't see how people think Richardson is going to be this great QB because he isn't close right now of being good. How many QB's with this lack of experience have came into the NFL and succeeded.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Since they moved here they seemed like they get killed by backup QB's. Gus Bradley is a joke of a coordinator who needs to go.

I just don't see how people think Richardson is going to be this great QB because he isn't close right now of being good. How many QB's with this lack of experience have came into the NFL and succeeded.

No idea, but it’s starting to look like it will be a long season for the Colts.

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Anyone who had watched a Florida game knew that. He should have been a 3rd round pick who played behind a veteran for a few years. He was a panic draft pick. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

None of the qb’s in his draft class have proved to be any good minus Stroud. 

27 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Anyone who had watched a Florida game knew that. He should have been a 3rd round pick who played behind a veteran for a few years. He was a panic draft pick. 

There is a guy who is on DD show Ryan Burr who used to be in ESPN college coverage. He also is a Florida Gator fan and he has said the whole time that Richardson won't make it. He has always said he will make some highlight plays but won't be consistent enough to be a legit QB.

That is why I wanted us to move up to the top pick to draft Stroud. Ballard is to gutless to try to make a big trade. He wants more quantity than quality when it comes to draft picks.

I don’t know if there would have been enough to move the Texans off drafting Stroud but it would be interesting to try. 

What are you talking about about

I said we needed to move up from 4 to 1 to pick Stroud. The Panthers made that trade but picked the wrong QB.

Oh my bad. I didn’t see the top pick part. Then yes for sure they should have done that. 

also chill out you’re letting the game day effect your mood and pop off like a jerk. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

The game's not over, of course, but I'm already feeling like this was yet another offseason of being sold a bill of goods. Hard to see this being anything more than an 8 or 9 win team that isn't going anywhere. 

A mediocre GM has spent 8 years building a mediocre roster, and they will have yet another mediocre season. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, IUskim said:

Yikes. Ravens also 0-2

Lots of head scratching going on today. Ravens, 49ers, Lions, Cowboys....shoot the whole AFC South is 0-2 besides Houston. Weird first couple of weeks.

Hate it for the Colts. Season on the line next week. I mean the schedule is there but it was there with a Home game and a Road game vs a team down their QB.

51 minutes ago, bronkonagurski said:

The Bears OL was such a disaster last night. Gave up 36 hurries and nearly a 50% pressure rate. The Colts should just blitz every play on Sunday. 

That won't happen because Gus Bradley will just sit back in his zone and rush 4. He will let the offense dictate to him how they play and won't try to pressure a young QB.