2023 NFL Discussion

rico

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Sigh, another year, another disappointment 

Things I were concerned about before the season was Richardson's accuracy and the DB's and both didn't do well today. Those weren't the he reason we lost but it was the terrible run defense

Just now, IU Scott said:

Things I were concerned about before the season was Richardson's accuracy and the DB's and both didn't do well today. Those weren't the he reason we lost but it was the terrible run defense

A lot of things went wrong with the defense, the pressure defense completely evaporated after the 1Q.

43 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

The clock is ticking on Ballard. Feels like another 8 or 9 win season. 

He is like Teflon and will never lose his job. In 7 years he has no division titles, 2 playoff appearances and 1 win but still is employed. In most jobs that would get you fired. I have to wonder if Irsay has lost his desire to win big because they aren't spending the money 

52 minutes ago, IUskim said:

I thought AR played well actually. What lost the game wasn’t him. It was the supposed run defense. 

Well? I thought he was pretty poor, but first game back in 11 months/youngest starting QB in the league. Growth to be had. 

2nd unit DL wasn't good either. I don't believe the LBers had very good days on their run fits. 

Then inefficient defensively on money downs. 

I think the corners for the most part stood up, expect two absurd plays Nico Collins. 

Onto the next. 

Also-- the pick was a good throw, Granson slipped. Sigh 

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

He is like Teflon and will never lose his job. In 7 years he has no division titles, 2 playoff appearances and 1 win but still is employed. In most jobs that would get you fired. I have to wonder if Irsay has lost his desire to win big because they aren't spending the money 

Well at least we have the PFF rankings to look forward to. 

21 minutes ago, btownqb said:

What did Chris Ballard do wrong today? Lol 

Mercy. If you can't understand the sport, just admit that and move on. 

He put this team together that hasn't won a thing. Eventually he has to be held accountable for the failures of this organization