2023 NFL Discussion

rico

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

I would just think there are Titans fans in Houston, that was the Oilers franchise originally. So that makes some sense. 

More sense than giving people from Jackson Co the Bengals. lol 

Should have been in the Indy area before the Colts got here. We would get the Bears and Bengals game here every week

1 minute ago, Artesian_86 said:

Yep, me neither. Did you catch when he said….”while I’m here”…? 

The verbiage didn't really bother me. I liked his demeanor, I liked his smile. 

He balls out, we will pay him... I don't think RBs are in a position to turn down guaranteed money from their original team. 

Colts just added a big-time difference-maker. Dallis Flowers injury hurts, he is young and playing well, but I really like what they have right now, as a whole. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, btownqb said:

The verbiage didn't really bother me. I liked his demeanor, I liked his smile. 

He balls out, we will pay him... I don't think RBs are in a position to turn down guaranteed money from their original team. 

Colts just added a big-time difference-maker. Dallis Flowers injury hurts, he is young and playing well, but I really like what they have right now, as a whole. 

I agree, totally… He definitely looks like a driven player with something to prove. Actually any player would say that. 

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

1991-2005 the Bengals were pathetic. 

I remember a lot of losing seasons for the Bears in my early years. It was Walter Peyton and not much else. Then 84-88 they were really good but not much else 

The Bears winning % in the 70's was 42% and they had losing seasons in the first 4 years of the 80's

Edited by IU Scott

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

He mentioned playing for his teammates and the city.  

He might have come to the realization that his marketing dollars are at stake as well.  

Play the cards right and he could make more in marketing than on nlf contract.