2023 NFL Discussion

rico

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Quick update. Charles Tillman (former Bear legend) is now a FBI agent. He's the one who broke the news to Bears Mgt and Staff.....sounds really bad.

Yeah...Go ahead and cue the circus music in Chicago. All kinds of rumors about Williams (he resigned effective immediately FYI).

Fields basically saying coaching his messing him up and he is going to say "F it this week...and just go play".

F'ing Bears...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FritzIam4IU said:

Yeah...Go ahead and cue the circus music in Chicago. All kinds of rumors about Williams (he resigned effective immediately FYI).

Fields basically saying coaching his messing him up and he is going to say "F it this week...and just go play".

F'ing Bears...

Damn don't we love them! Haha..

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

I mean that's bad. It was bad the whole time. 

Chark was never the same after the injury.  

I look at these qbs from Alabama and Ohio St and I say to myself…son I hope you’re ready for the big leagues because you no longer are going to have receivers running wide ass open anymore. Small windows and even smaller room for error. It’s easy to see the field when waddle and smith and Williams….Njigba and olave and Wilson and Harrison are running by boys….now you got ballers across from your old broken down receivers….good luck!! I mean the list of wrs at those two schools and OL and RBs to support those qbs….wow…I’m not saying anyone can look good but well the transition is going to be a shocker.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

I look at these qbs from Alabama and Ohio St and I say to myself…son I hope you’re ready for the big leagues because you no longer are going to have receivers running wide ass open anymore. Small windows and even smaller room for error. It’s easy to see the field when waddle and smith and Williams….Njigba and olave and Wilson and Harrison are running by boys….now you got ballers across from your old broken down receivers….good luck!! I mean the list of wrs at those two schools and OL and RBs to support those qbs….wow…I’m not saying anyone can look good but well the transition is going to be a shocker.

Oh for sure. And thats all so real. 

More pressure in their face is everything, as well. 

9 hours ago, dgambill said:

Blackledge was on Dan Patrick yesterday basically saying the same thing about Brock Purdy vs a guy like Fields. He said Purdy had to work so hard to find the holes where as a guy like Fields just had to throw it down the field and wait for a receiver to run under it.