2023 NFL Discussion

rico

5 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I didn’t say that’s all it takes.  But that’s their edge.  You break that up and it’s going to be a problem.  

I know it’s just one week but I’d take that extra money and put it to the OL…that wasn’t much of an advantage when your qb is picking grass out of his helmet all day.

25 minutes ago, FritzIam4IU said:

Bears O-line needs to do better. Fields is not going to last the season scrambling this much.

Same for AR…it’s just not a long term recipe for success. You just want it for 4-5 plays a game and pick up a couple 3rd downs but in the long run your just going to bang up your qb and probably screw up his throwing shoulder Ala Cam Newton.

The bears are hot garbage today. I don't want to overreact to one game, but they have been bad.

No pass rush, no o-line protection, no o-line surge on third and fourth and short on opening drive, lackluster running game, blown coverages, dumb penalties, and like 4-5 screen pass plays that did absolutely nada.

Edited by FritzIam4IU