2023 NFL Discussion

rico

15 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Man I hate coach and player speak in post game press conferences. It is always the same, we need to watch the film, need to clean up our mistakes and figure out how to start better. It just rings hollow when you hear the same thing after every game. You either don't know what you are doing or don't know how to fix the problems.

Every year the Colts start the season off slowly and this year we start off the games slowly. We have been behind at the half 9 straight games and this team can't figure out how to solve that problem. This off season it was they started training camp practices later to be about the same time that games started.  Obviously that was the reason for slow starts. I have said all a long time major problem is they don't play their players enough during pre season games and don't give enough reps in training camp to your main players.

I wish the Colts had this again:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, dgambill said:

I mean what happened to Matt Ryan when he came here? Even if he wasn’t his former mvp self he has never been a turnover machine like this before? Crazy 

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't  Ryan the 28th rated qb in the league last year?  I think he was down a few receivers and rb maybe even a te but he's been on the typical non Brady end of career trajectory for his age.  

13 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't  Ryan the 28th rated qb in the league last year?  I think he was down a few receivers and rb maybe even a te but he's been on the typical non Brady end of career trajectory for his age.  

I think he was middle of the pack?  But he had a TE.  I think Ridley missed a bunch?