2023 NFL Discussion

rico

Going to head out a little later this morning to Cincy for the Bengals/Falcons game.  First live Bengals game in over 20 years.  Last time I went, it was December, 35 degrees, and they lost to Tampa by something like 34-0.  Got better weather, and certainly, expect a better result today.  

Since, @ricohas Tee Higgins going against me in Fantasy this week, I'm hoping for a huge game from Chase and/or Mixon.  

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Going to head out a little later this morning to Cincy for the Bengals/Falcons game.  First live Bengals game in over 20 years.  Last time I went, it was December, 35 degrees, and they lost to Tampa by something like 34-0.  Got better weather, and certainly, expect a better result today.  

Since, @ricohas Tee Higgins going against me in Fantasy this week, I'm hoping for a huge game from Chase and/or Mixon.  

Be safe, have fun, and Go Bengals!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

I have Burrow. Put in a plug for him, please!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

I guess if the Colts have to get swept by the Titans again, it's better to get it over with in the first half of the season. 

Glad the schedule finally changes things up a bit after this week. Sick of AFC South teams. They've completely figured out Reich. 

Reich and Ballard should both be under severe scrutiny for the ongoing ineptness of this offense. In particular the o-line with what it's paid is just a major stain on Ballard.