2023 NFL Discussion

rico

1 hour ago, jv1972iu said:

So the game was boring...not entertaining... and yet, you watched.  Was that for the entire game?  Just curious.

You know the answer to this. Scott is the king of complaining about things he watches, or doesn't watch, depending on the point he is making.

Go check out the NBA thread, there is no one better at complaining about the product, that he claims he doesn't watch because it is bad, while also posting a random Pacers halftime score and complaining about the coaches sub patterns. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, jv1972iu said:

So the game was boring...not entertaining... and yet, you watched.  Was that for the entire game?  Just curious.

Bad football is better than anything else on TV.  When you have a combined 19 penalities for 220 yards that doesn't scream entertaining game.  You had 7 FG and only 2 TD's which doesn't show great offensive effeciency. You had Wison having only 15 yards passing for the second half. The only reason any team scored bin OT was a muffed punt.

Edited by IU Scott

46 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

You know the answer to this. Scott is the king of complaining about things he watches, or doesn't watch, depending on the point he is making.

Go check out the NBA thread, there is no one better at complaining about the product, that he claims he doesn't watch because it is bad, while also posting a random Pacers halftime score and complaining about the coaches sub patterns. 

I watch the Pacer games but not much else when it comes to regular season NBA.  I rather watch college basketball than the NBA

McCaffrey Rumors

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/2-potental-teams-reportedly-emerge-for-running-back-chrisitan-mccaffrey/ar-AA136BOW?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=de50c94c90f348d6b5ac32ca403f9e07

In a report that surfaced Tuesday morning, ESPN's Jeremy Fowler noted that the Los Angeles Rams and San Francisco 49ers have emerged as two teams "implicated" in a potential blockbuster trade involving Christian McCaffrey. 

"Rams, 49ers 'implicated' in potential CMC trade," NBC Sports EDGE tweeted Tuesday morning.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

McCaffrey Rumors

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/2-potental-teams-reportedly-emerge-for-running-back-chrisitan-mccaffrey/ar-AA136BOW?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=de50c94c90f348d6b5ac32ca403f9e07

In a report that surfaced Tuesday morning, ESPN's Jeremy Fowler noted that the Los Angeles Rams and San Francisco 49ers have emerged as two teams "implicated" in a potential blockbuster trade involving Christian McCaffrey. 

"Rams, 49ers 'implicated' in potential CMC trade," NBC Sports EDGE tweeted Tuesday morning.

Have to think a move like this would be a major hurt to some fantasy owners. Would be hard to figure Kupp or Debo wouldn't take a hit from this, and maybe CMC as well. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

McCaffrey Rumors

I wonder what the Rams/Niners would have to give up?

3 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

Have to think a move like this would be a major hurt to some fantasy owners. Would be hard to figure Kupp or Debo wouldn't take a hit from this, and maybe CMC as well. 

Kill my Mitchell value on all my teams. My only hope is he comes back for the playoff stretch…that would kill it.

3 hours ago, 5fouls said:

McCaffrey Rumors

Carolina reworked his contract so he only costs 1 million this year…lots of teams could use him…just depends on if they will meet the demands. SF and Rams have both given up a lot lately…not sure they want to mortgage their futures. I think SF might just be running the price up on the Rams honestly.

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

Why? They have a loaded wr room. Can’t even get Sky Moore onto the field…and he is going to be a good player.

That was my reaction too.  This was all speculation on McAfee's part, but he seemed to think that's what was going to happen because of the timing of the reworked contract.  Hey, it's podcast entertainment.  😊

• Like 1