2023 NFL Discussion

rico

4 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Per CBS Sports, “ AR could be out a month, and possibly more.”

Hope this is not how it’s gonna be with this guy.

Thankfully, Minshew is capable but if he goes down so does the season 

Shoulder injuries are worse than lower body. If it affects his mechanics and he starts to go down the Cam route this will all be for not.

Colts OL is rated Top 5 in the league, currently. Ryan Kelly is the highest rated center in the league. 

Raimann is rated the 4th OT in the league in pass pro. 

It looks to me...the OLs issues were health/other (understandable) distractions for Kelly, scheme/ coaching, and an at least reasonably mobile QB. 

They didn't just forget how to play football. 

1 hour ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I would definitely switch him with Pederson.  Pederson is a good coach but they are probably over weighting the Super Bowl.  

Since they have Belichick at 10th I was more reading it as currently, not career-wise. 

I guess that factor matters a lot. If it's current, then Sirianni's got to be top 3-5. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BGleas said:

How is Nick Sirianni 9th? Dude has lost 1 regular season game in a year and a half, and was a bad call away from having the ball late in the 4th with a chance to win the SB?

Yeah hard to argue he isn’t top 5. Hard to say what they are taking into consideration. I mean he probably has a top 3 roster in the league so how much is his coaching and how much is it just far superior talent? Either way he has to be up there higher. 

7 hours ago, BGleas said:

How is Nick Sirianni 9th? Dude has lost 1 regular season game in a year and a half, and was a bad call away from having the ball late in the 4th with a chance to win the SB?

First thing I thought as well when I saw the list.  I'm not an Eagles fan and could make the argument he should be #3.  

• Like 2

So, we drafted our “franchise quarterback “ who played all of one season in college and parts of 4 games in the NFL before being put on the shelf for the year. The guy needs all the playing time he can get to try to learn how to be a quarterback and not just an athlete in the quarterback position. He’ll be at the same stage of lack of development at the beginning of next season. 

20 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

So, we drafted our “franchise quarterback “ who played all of one season in college and parts of 4 games in the NFL before being put on the shelf for the year. The guy needs all the playing time he can get to try to learn how to be a quarterback and not just an athlete in the quarterback position. He’ll be at the same stage of lack of development at the beginning of next season. 

Colts will be drafting a QB in the first round within the next 3 years. Possibly next year

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, D-BONE said:

I. Rappaport reporting Colts/AR have 4 to 5 opinions on shoulder and seriously considering season ending surgery.

Please don’t take this at a shot at you because you were just posting what rappaport said but hasn’t that always been on the table from the beginning of this injury?