NBA Thread

10 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Sucks as a Celtics fan watching them blow this game, but cool to see TJD getting the crunch time minutes and delivering. 

I remember some people saying he was only average, athletically, for the NBA.

That young man laughs at average NBA athleticism.

His vertical, and how quickly he gets off the floor, is next level for his size.

And GOOD FOR YOU TJD! 

• Like 9

36 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

I remember some people saying he was only average, athletically, for the NBA.

That young man laughs at average NBA athleticism.

His vertical, and how quickly he gets off the floor, is next level for his size.

And GOOD FOR YOU TJD! 

I probably said something like that about him after his sophomore year. It's amazing to me how much more athletic he became and how much touch around the rim he developed. I don't think of those as things you going to learn in college, and he did. Given how much he improved in those areas, I'm also surprised he wasn't drafted a good bit higher.

1 hour ago, Coach Robby said:

Miller Kopp made 7 3’s in a g league game last night I believe. I’ll be honest, how tf is he better in the g league than he was as a Hoosier? Happy for him though, another “nba” feather of development?

It’s the offense he is playing in. You’ve got to have a system that encourages guys to shoot. 

• Like 2