NBA Thread

Tin ght so has proved that the Pacers defense is just ain horrendous. They are facing the Blazers at home and they have the worst ranked offense in the league. At the half the Blazers are winning 65-60 and shooting 55% so it is not getting any better. They won't be able to just outscored the best teams in the league 

Pacers played probably their worst game of the year tonight against the lowly Blazers Losing 114-110. 8-33 from 3 and 21 turnovers. They have blown a golden opportunity early this season because they have played 11 of the 16 games at home. They are only 9-7 because they are only 6-5 at home losing to terrible teams like the Blazers, Hornets and the Bulls

6 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

It does make me wonder if that frees him up to do some NIL stuff he couldn't before? 

He announced he's leaving Shark Tank yesterday too. Not intended to enter politics into this, but really sounds like a run for President is what is being set up more than anything. 

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

He announced he's leaving Shark Tank yesterday too. Not intended to enter politics into this, but really sounds like a run for President is what is being set up more than anything. 

Interesting. I don't think he meets the minimum age requirement of the current candidates. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

17 hours ago, Coach1K said:

5 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

If that story turns out to be true, Giddey should not get off easy IMO. 

The whole story is just creepy.  I saw the pic of her with him shirtless in the background and a caption of "Just f*cked Josh Giddey".  Appeared to be her post, so I think there's a LOT of smoke here.  Just really weird, but it comes back to the question of how young is too young and who gets to determine the age of consent?  I would tell you that my daughter was probably not mature enough to make those decisions at 21, but that's a father speaking.

33 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

The whole story is just creepy.  I saw the pic of her with him shirtless in the background and a caption of "Just f*cked Josh Giddey".  Appeared to be her post, so I think there's a LOT of smoke here.  Just really weird, but it comes back to the question of how young is too young and who gets to determine the age of consent?  I would tell you that my daughter was probably not mature enough to make those decisions at 21, but that's a father speaking.

From what I've seen the girl may be as young as 16. There is a such a wide gap between an NBA player, even a young NBA player at 21, and a 16 year old it isn't funny.

21 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

From what I've seen the girl may be as young as 16. There is a such a wide gap between an NBA player, even a young NBA player at 21, and a 16 year old it isn't funny.

All I know is, as a father, it has an "ick" feeling to it.  Wonder what her parents are thinking?  The cynical side of me wonders how much it's gonna cost for him to exit this jam if it's as bad as it looks.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

All I know is, as a father, it has an "ick" feeling to it.  Wonder what her parents are thinking?  The cynical side of me wonders how much it's gonna cost for him to exit this jam if it's as bad as it looks.

He should be looking at jail time time if the details are correct. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

He should be looking at jail time time if the details are correct. 

Agree.  I just wonder if the parents have the ability to get the charges reduced or dropped with some sort of financial settlement?  Even that seems gross to me, but I've been told (by a non-lawyer/non-Californian) that parent can waive consent for a minor?!!!