Trivia

rico

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Seemed appropriate. Who is the only NBA player ever to average more than 7 rebounds per game and more than 2 steals per game?

Yep, appropriate...

Here's another appropriate one...

Who was the first player to hit for the cycle in both leagues?

6 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Wow. Didn't know that one. Appropriate as well!

And in a sad twist of fate, the guy that took the Evansville job when the guy who's the answer to your question backed out, had the same name as the answer to my question...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

And in a sad twist of fate, the guy that took the Evansville job when the guy who's the answer to your question backed out, had the same name as the answer to my question...

Wow. That is really weird....you guys help me win future trivia contests on here every week.

5 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Here’s another baseball one:

Who is the only player to hit 2 grand slams in the same inning?

I was going to say Reggie Jackson but that's not it. He hit 3 home runs in the same World Series game off 3 consecutive pitches from 3 different pitchers, but apparently not grand slams.

2 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

If you knew that without checking I’m impressed. 

Yep, sure did...

Although I'm a Cub fan, I married into a Cardinal family, had season tickets (1981 and 82), and have probably seen more Cardinal games than any other team.

My favorite Cardinal moment? Garry Templeton flipping off the fans on Ladies Day at old Busch Stadium... 

Screenshot_20200522-183224.png

9 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Yep, sure did...

Although I'm a Cub fan, I married into a Cardinal family, had season tickets (1981 and 82), and have probably seen more Cardinal games than any other team.

My favorite Cardinal moment? Garry Templeton flipping off the fans on Ladies Day at old Busch Stadium... 

Screenshot_20200522-183224.png

That's impressive. From now on I'm gonna stick to 15th century German philosopher questions.  🤨

21 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Only one player in NBA history has a career high in points and their jersey number be the same number. Who is it?

Hint is that the player is currently in the NBA. 

I have no idea what players' numbers are...