Washington @ Indiana Pre-Game Thread

DC2345

I’m taking my son to the Washington game next weekend and haven’t been to a football game in 20 years. When I bought my tickets on StubHub, there was an option to buy a parking pass after I purchased my tickets. Anyway, I saw what they were going for and immediately passed($350 give or take)!! My question is this: where is a decent place to park close by, or does parking not really cost that much? I squeak when I walk and I’m not paying more for parking than I did for tickets. 

2 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

I’m taking my son to the Washington game next weekend and haven’t been to a football game in 20 years. When I bought my tickets on StubHub, there was an option to buy a parking pass after I purchased my tickets. Anyway, I saw what they were going for and immediately passed($350 give or take)!! My question is this: where is a decent place to park close by, or does parking not really cost that much? I squeak when I walk and I’m not paying more for parking than I did for tickets. 

Scroll down a bit.  There is a parking thread you can read through.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrflynn03 said:

Has there ever been a 6'9" quarterback"

Guess I should google. Lol

Tallest one I remember was Mark McGwire's brother Dan for the Seahawks...he was like 6'8...

Tallest NFL guy I remember was a Chiefs tight end who was 6'11 I think...Walt something?

Edit: Morris Stroud was his name...6'10

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Maud'Dib said:

I am curious, why do you rule him out now? Why not wait so Washington has to plan for two possibilities.  They have an entire week to focus solely on Jackson.  

Why not? Coach Cignetti has faith in Jackson AND Sunseri. Besides, we really need him down the road, especially for Ohio St. I’m excited for what Jackson can bring! You better believe that Tayven will be pumped and ready for this opportunity!

Edited by Artesian_86
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Maud'Dib said:

I am curious, why do you rule him out now? Why not wait so Washington has to plan for two possibilities.  They have an entire week to focus solely on Jackson.  

I think there’s multiple reasons and non have to do with Washington. 

1. Cig is telling Tayven that he has faith in him to get the job done. 
2. Rourke wants to play but Cig knows they need him at 100% in a couple weeks. 
3. Cig doesn’t see the need in playing games with Washington. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, DC2345 said:

I think there’s multiple reasons and non have to do with Washington. 

1. Cig is telling Tayven that he has faith in him to get the job done. 
2. Rourke wants to play but Cig knows they need him at 100% in a couple weeks. 
3. Cig doesn’t see the need in playing games with Washington. 

How confident are you that he will only miss 1-2 games? 

4 hours ago, Danomatic said:

The church on Hinkle rd was free. Get there early..like 7:30-8. The lot next to it was charging $50. 

39 minutes ago, Victobmyboy said:

He’s not kidding. I got there at 8:30 and it was crazy. Fox had case after case of beer and food everywhere. Insanely fun scene. Place was rocking early. 

No, I totally believe it all…. It’s just hard to fathom having to leave that early for an IU football game and still feel like you’re late 4 hrs before game time.. Boy have times changed…:)

• Like 3