Nebraska @ IU Big Noon Game Thread

Reacher

I’m not following this team like you guys are. It’s from a distance. BUT it sure seems like a team that’s truly taking it one week at a time which is exactly the way an entire team coaches and all HAVE to do in order to maximize their potential.

i follow CFB so closely but mostly SEC and I’m telling you IU is even starting to creep onto message boards like UT’s. People asking “hey WTH is going on in Bloomington?”

lol

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

I’m not following this team like you guys are. It’s from a distance. BUT it sure seems like a team that’s truly taking it one week at a time which is exactly the way an entire team coaches and all HAVE to do in order to maximize their potential.

i follow CFB so closely but mostly SEC and I’m telling you IU is even starting to creep onto message boards like UT’s. People asking “hey WTH is going on in Bloomington?”

lol

Not just one week at a time but one play at a time. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

If nothing else it shows he has confidence in Tayven...And I was glad he let Jackson throw it some (7/8 91 yards and 2 TDs) instead of handing it off all the time...The kid looked great...

Best Tayven has looked, by far. I have had my doubts if he would ever be the guy. But he absolutely showed big time steps forward today. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bluegrassIU said:

Best Tayven has looked, by far. I have had my doubts if he would ever be the guy. But he absolutely showed big time steps forward today. 

Player development, elite staff.  Great job by Tayven today.  He played it perfectly the way a backup should approach it.  Held the fort down and held his own.  

Edited by BobSaccamanno
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Player development, elite staff.  Great job by Tayven today.  He played it perfectly the way a backup should approach it.  Held the fort down and held his own.  

Tayven looked great. From the stands, I didn’t know CR got hurt so we just thought Cig was calling off dogs in the 3rd quarter. Great crowd, amazing pregame atmosphere. 70 and sunny in Bloomington with this much excitement on campus is a wonderful thing 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BADGERVOL said:

I follow SEC closely. I’m just being honest I still do not believe IU has the athletes to run. BUT I’m really looking forward to comparing pure athleticism to Michigan to them set up OSU because those two teams recruit major league. I want to see the speed comparison.

but nothing that has been thrown at IU they haven’t answered with a resounding BOOM. There’s no arguments they haven’t earned their ranking and their respect 100%

Watching the texas and georgia game. I agree with the speed but not the HEART OF IU FOOTBALL!! JUST BEING A HOMER FOR IU!! Close to 72 never had soooo much fun watching IU FOOTBALL COACH AND STAFF NEED TO BE PAID BIG!! DON'T LET THEM BE POACHED!! GO IU!!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, loviubb said:

Watching the texas and georgia game. I agree with the speed but not the HEART OF IU FOOTBALL!! JUST BEING A HOMER FOR IU!! Close to 72 never had soooo much fun watching IU FOOTBALL COACH AND STAFF NEED TO BE PAID BIG!! DON'T LET THEM BE POACHED!! GO IU!!

I totally agree IU needs to lock him up big time. At his age lifetime deal for sure. Get it done.

lets see how they match up with Michigan’s speed and then OSU’s but I ain’t questioning their heart either. Their ranking is EARNED. 💪🏻

• Like 2