Any seasoned B10+ subscribers out there?

I subscribed to B10+ on a cut rate deal about a month ago and haven't watched anything yet. I have VIP seating passes for Hoosier Hysteria but am thinking that I'd prefer to just stay home and watch it. My questions are:

1) Can I set it to record so that I can watch it after it starts at 7:30?

2) If not, if I join it live after 7:30 can I rewind to the beginning?

3) If not, are all B10+ shows available for viewing after the live broadcast is completed? And, if so, are programs available immediately or is there a significant lag before viewing is supported?

4) if not, why the hell did I subscribe to this s**t show? LOL

I've already discovered that smart TV platforms don't support downloading the app but I have a few Roku and Firestick options available for that.

Really just wanting to meet a friend for dinner and then head to the house to watch HH and don't want to be time pressured to be home by 7:30.

Anybody out there with B10+ experience?

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:

1) Can I set it to record so that I can watch it after it starts at 7:30?

No, it will be available the next day as an "on demand."

2) If not, if I join it live after 7:30 can I rewind to the beginning?

Not positive, but I don't think so

3) If not, are all B10+ shows available for viewing after the live broadcast is completed? And, if so, are programs available immediately or is there a significant lag before viewing is supported?

Like I said, usually the next day...not right away...

Edit: It says here about an hour after the game ends...

4) if not, why the hell did I subscribe to this s**t show? LOL

Because you're a good Hoosier fan, and we go to great lengths to see our kids play... :) 

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 2

If you have to ask, about what you expect out of B1G+ or want from it. 
That immediately means that it doesn’t have that as an option, OR it does have that option, but it won’t work. 

Tip the next person you see, $10. Anyone can get more use out of $10 than B1G+.   

ANYONE!!!

I signed up for a full year of Big Ten plus  a couple of years ago only to find out I literally watched nothing but the 2-3 IU basketball games that were only offered on BTN+.  My son got a little bit more use out of it than I did, but not enough to justify the cost.

Not subscribed since, but alas this season they decided to make Eastern Illinois a BTN+ game.  That was the pre-conference game I was most looking forward to because a kid that played at the local high school and went to school with my kids plays for Eastern Illinois.  So, the Fouls house is doing the one month subscription this year for November.

39 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I signed up for a full year of Big Ten plus  a couple of years ago only to find out I literally watched nothing but the 2-3 IU basketball games that were only offered on BTN+.  My son got a little bit more use out of it than I did, but not enough to justify the cost.

Not subscribed since, but alas this season they decided to make Eastern Illinois a BTN+ game.  That was the pre-conference game I was most looking forward to because a kid that played at the local high school and went to school with my kids plays for Eastern Illinois.  So, the Fouls house is doing the one month subscription this year for November.

You should just go to that game

• Like 1