Northwestern Gamethread

3 minutes ago, Reacher said:

Who cares about Oklahoma 😁. IU is ranked #23!

Here’s irony I meant to say IU but mis typed OU…

but to complicate things more, born and raised Hoosier, raised my son to be a men’s OU hoops fan and Vols football fan, and HE WENT TO OU!!!! So now our house is a MESS!!!

• Haha 1

So anyone give me a few things you love about this team? Players? Schemes or whatever.

ive followed to know Curt has both sides of the ball playing well and above their “talent level.” Curt gets a TON of cred.

usually a program has learning curves and this team is jumping curves

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BADGERVOL said:

So anyone give me a few things you love about this team? Players? Schemes or whatever.

ive followed to know Curt has both sides of the ball playing well and above their “talent level.” Curt gets a TON of cred.

The quality and and depth at both RB and WR has surprised me

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

We don't know football. We see we have more points and get all bouncy and happy. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

In the most basic terms for me at least...I see a Coach who is making sure the basic stuff is handled perfectly without error and having a QB who is smart, making all the right RPO reads....and in sync (tell me why)with a Coach who knows exactly where to put his players for the best chance of success.

Seems basic I know but so was Belichick. 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

Soon to be the FIRST in the country to be Bowl eligible. !

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

What I love about this offense is that in the passing game we actually use the middle of the field. In the past it seemed all of our passes were outside the numbers and usually a low percentage back to the shoulder passes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

In the most basic terms for me at least...I see a Coach who is making sure the basic stuff is handled perfectly without error and having a QB who is smart, making all the right RPO reads....and in sync (tell me why)with a Coach who knows exactly where to put his players for the best chance of success.

Seems basic I know but so was Belichick. 

I’m not trying to be offensive to the players but I’m sorry…I’ve followed CFB for 25 years closely and I follow recruiting and 90+% of the success of this team is on Curt and Curt alone. It’s astounding.

when he pounded UCLA was the game I told my younger son who had started asking questions…I said “if they pound UCLA they’ve got at least something going.

• Like 1