Northwestern Gamethread

3 minutes ago, Reacher said:

They corrected it and added 3 seconds

That was for the timeout I think. He was down with 17 seconds, which would’ve added 3 more. That would’ve given us 10 seconds on that last play, which is enough to run one more play

2 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Unhappy with the D and then look up and they only gave up 10 points.

To be fair, this is against a NW offense that scored 5 vs Washington, 13 vs Miami OH, and 13 in regulation vs Duke. That plus the wind makes that a poor defensive half imo.

Just now, Kdug said:

To be fair, this is against a NW offense that scored 5 vs Washington, 13 vs Miami OH, and 13 in regulation vs Duke. That plus the wind makes that a poor defensive half imo.

Need to stack the box more. I think we will tighten up in the 2H.

• Like 1

Ok boys huge mens basketball fan, life long, born and raised Hoosier.

full transparency I’ve not been an IU football fan. I’m a Vols fan and have been since I was 10 years old in Fort Wayne…LONG story.

BUT I’d love nothing more than for OU football to get rolling. So I’m here. Watching the game and fingers crossed. Excited to hear you guys talk. And learn 💪🏻😎

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BADGERVOL said:

Ok boys huge mens basketball fan, life long, born and raised Hoosier.

full transparency I’ve not been an IU football fan. I’m a Vols fan and have been since I was 10 years old in Fort Wayne…LONG story.

BUT I’d love nothing more than for OU football to get rolling. So I’m here. Watching the game and fingers crossed. Excited to hear you guys talk. And learn 💪🏻😎

Who cares about Oklahoma 😁. IU is ranked #23!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3