McCulley

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Maybe it's because I was never very good as a player in any sport, but I would take being on a winning team in any role versus having a bigger role on a losing team.

So, unlike in marriage, you are willing to sacrifice for the team? How anyone ever let you get away is beyond me. :coffee:

• Haha 1

I’m not watching the coach’s tape but if you casually watch Cooper, Price, and Cross, look at how good they are technically.  Really sharp breaks.  The net result is they separate.  I’ve hardly seen that kind of route running from DM.  

If you are in need of a catch, and look at how effective we’ve been on third down (knock on wood), these are the receivers you need when it’s time to dig deep.  If I had to guess, that’s been pointed out to DM.  He’s been outplayed as far as I’m concerned.  

Cig is process oriented.  He recruits players with that mindset.  It’s not an accident that he brought those other receivers in.  

• Like 1

The one thing with DM is at 6’5 he’s a good red zone target where the field is compressed and there isn’t the same space to operate.   Maybe we see some more TE action in those situations without him.  Horton.  Maybe a guy like Sam West who both Allen and Cig have liked.  

• Like 1