UCLA Game Thread

Hoosierfan1901

3 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

That’s the second insane catch by Cross. I think he had that one strong one hand grab that he plucked earlier in the year.  

Sarratt, Price, Cross, Cooper.  McCulley will catch on too but he’s got to learn these same intricacies and not just be a big body.  Very TOUGH group.  

Don't forget Coby

• Like 1

Just now, Seeking6 said:

Sorry gang. Was posting in the other one. I don't give a F about what UCLA is. Coach Cignetti has that Harbaugh feel. Completely changing a program in an offseason. Keep rolling Hoosiers.....and run this one up. 

He has complete control of the entire program like a Nick Saban or Jimmy Johnson.  The great ones have the ability to be a CEO that can manage the full operation.  He learned under Saban and you see the hallmarks.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Inequality said:

None of us thought we would be 21-0 near the closing minutes of the 2nd quarter. The more I watch these guys, the more I like this team and staff.

keep in mind, these are not preferred IU Adim players. these are sunbelt players. Even more proof that the IU Adim has ruined the biggest selling and successful brand on the planet !   Indiana should have fired every person that killed KNight. They brought us 20 years of tit sucking. The entire college world laughing at us.... If you are a knight hater, YOU forced this on IU!! I hope you taste shit every night as you sleep!

• Thanks 2