My lord..  

97%

66%

80%

65%

69% 

84% 

60%

These are the chances ESPN gives us to win our next 7 games... 

Then @OSU, obviously OSU is heavily favored... Last week vs. Purdue-- 91%

Insane. 

Lets go 1-0 Charlotte week!! We'll be down two defensive starters to start the game Saturday. 

Charlotte 49ers slipped past Gardner-Webb yesterday 27-26.  GW is now 0-3 on the season and Charlotte stands at 1-2.  

46 minutes ago, btownqb said:

My lord..  

97%

66%

80%

65%

69% 

84% 

60%

These are the chances ESPN gives us to win our next 7 games... 

Then @OSU, obviously OSU is heavily favored... Last week vs. Purdue-- 91%

Insane. 

Lets go 1-0 Charlotte week!! We'll be down two defensive starters to start the game Saturday. 

No more East division!! 

12 hours ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

You are correct and I know that my normal feelings, are not exactly packaged like massengale female products. 

I will now stay away from this site. I'll go look for other man sites. The fact I must do this is really sad.

Is there anywhere that men can be actual men? I've loved this place, but I appeears that I need to go find real mean to talk with.

Man? What is this man you speak of ... oh the primitive human, society set out to ban in 2007...IMG_5235.thumb.jpeg.08095df0ec372b651d25ac16b01bcc9e.jpeg

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Artesian_86 said:

All true, but….I would say, (at least today) not good, but better opponent than we have played so far. Time will tell if UCLA is actually “good” or not. 

I agree, good is yet to be determined, but UCLA had a lot of talent on both sides of the ball, and was a significant step up in competition over the first 2 weeks. A big win, especially on the road in Prime Time on NBC. I’m sure we got a lot of people’s attention. The rest of the season should be fun.

Edited by Hoosier4Life53
  • Like 1