UCLA Game Thread

Hoosierfan1901

Might be more excited for the future of IUFB now than I was in 2020. Cignetti just gets it done everywhere he’s been, and he’s absolutely making a statement tonight. Tom Allen’s Indiana Hoosiers aren’t beating the s**t out of UCLA like this at the Rose Bowl. 

UCLA ain’t great, but this is just pure dominance in all aspects.

• Like 7

It is just night and day the difference in how this team looks compared to the last few years. On offense they look prepared and are executing at a high level. In the passing game we use the whole field unlike the past where we always threw outside the numbers and mainly the back shoulder pass.

The only two things that needs to be fixed are the penalties and the end of the half defense. We have given up 17 points at the end of the half and only 6 the rest of the time. Most of those penalties were legitimate calls except for the roughing the passer on Carr.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hoosier4Life53 said:

I rarely post about Hoosier football simply because there hasn’t been anything to get excited about for years, but that was an impressive B10 win on the road against a good opponent. Give Dolson credit for making the Cignetti hire. We have a good chance to start the season 6-0. 💪

All true, but….I would say, (at least today) not good, but better opponent than we have played so far. Time will tell if UCLA is actually “good” or not.