IU vs Florida International Pregame Thread

26 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

Looks good.  The only two that surprised me (based on camp reports) were Warnell over Sanguinetti at safety and Sharpe over Jamier Johnson at corner.  

Drew Evans and Lynch starting at guard didn’t surprise me.  Cignetti has signaled that those two and Stephens will rotate at guard.  They didn’t play favorites here.  Stephens has a lot of starting experience but you can see how much Cignetti respects Bostad.  Speaks well of both of them he brought Bostad back despite not having the prior relationship.  

We’ve got to see it on the field but what we did since spring to turn around the D-line addressed exactly what I was worried about and I don’t think it could have gone better.  It looked kind of bleak at one point.  The two deep on the D-line looks much better than anything we’ve seen in I don’t know how long.  

Edited by BobSaccamanno

1 hour ago, RoadToZion said:

Thank you for posting this! I used the printer friendly version, set margins to none and printed it in color on one page at 131% and taking it to the game today. It will be a perfect way to keep track of all of the new faces until I get better familiarized with the team.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2024 at 11:15 AM, Parakeet Jones said:

Yes.

Are we sure it is on BTN? I just looked at my local (southern Indiana) listings and it wasn't showing it. The local listing has a different game listed. I think it was Northwestern, if I remember right.

44 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

We’ve got to see it on the field but what we did since spring to turn around the D-line addressed exactly what I was worried about and I don’t think it could have gone better.  It looked kind of bleak at one point.  The two deep on the D-line looks much better than anything we’ve seen in I don’t know how long.  

I’m very interested to see the overall speed of the team, but certainly the speed of the DL. Getting off the blocks with a quickness and blowing up plays at the point of impact would be a welcome development.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2024 at 11:15 AM, Parakeet Jones said:

Yes.

Are we sure it is on BTN? I just looked at my local (southern Indiana) listings and it wasn't showing it. The local listing has a different game listed. I think it was Northwestern, if I remember right.

1 hour ago, Tom White said:

This is what my guide shows. I have DirectTV streaming. 

IMG_1090.jpeg

1 hour ago, Tom White said:

YouTube TV has it on the BTN alternate channel FWIW. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tom White said:

I checked mine and saw I had Northwestern as well. Found us on alternate channel - 692 on my xfinity streaming

24 minutes ago, Reacher said:

I checked mine and saw I had Northwestern as well. Found us on alternate channel - 692 on my xfinity streaming

Thanks guys.

Disappointing to see we are still considered an "alternate channel team". 😀

Edited by Tom White

Any of you guys have a favorite radio station for the games. I want to sync it up with the TV streaming feed, but all of the stations I've tried won't let you pause the audio stream in order to sync it up.

Thanx

3 hours ago, Tom White said:

Southern Indiana as well, but I have Direct TV.  So, I get all alternate channels.