2024- 2025 Team News and Discussion

20 minutes ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

Notre Dame.  Clemson.  Everyone in the SEC.  Preferably as many BIG teams as possible too, like OSU.

Unfortunately don’t see those two losing much as they don’t play anyone. But agree those two would be good for IU. Also would be interesting if Texas loses tonight to see what happens. Talk about a team that has played no one other than tonight. Their best win I think is Michigan 

1 minute ago, Hoosier Daddy 4 said:

Unfortunately don’t see those two losing much as they don’t play anyone. But agree those two would be good for IU. Also would be interesting if Texas loses tonight to see what happens. Talk about a team that has played no one other than tonight. Their best win I think is Michigan 

Oh I don’t either.  Clemson could.  Tennessee, Missouri, and Texas AM could though.  Those right there would help.  And if Army or Navy could somehow beat ND???

7 minutes ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

Oh I don’t either.  Clemson could.  Tennessee, Missouri, and Texas AM could though.  Those right there would help.  And if Army or Navy could somehow beat ND???

Not sure how good Texas is but they look terrible right now. Those SEC teams will weed each other out. Army and Navy will not beat ND. That being said I’m a ND fan too and they only lose when I dont want them to

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Hoosier Daddy 4 said:

TX is down 17-0 in the 2Q at home.... 

3 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I watched Texas vs Georgia.  If you took the hype and Texas bias out of it, who is the better QB, Ewers or Rourke? Like if an alien came down and watched them without any predisposition?

It is funny. The knock on us is we have not beaten anyone. Best wins are Nebraska and Maryland. However if you look at Texas their best wins are Michigan and Oklahoma and both are spiraling down at this point. Only difference in rank is bias and preseason polls. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Hoosier Daddy 4 said:

It is funny. The knock on us is we have not beaten anyone. Best wins are Nebraska and Maryland. However if you look at Texas their best wins are Michigan and Oklahoma and both are spiraling down at this point. Only difference in rank is bias and preseason polls. 

If this exact team had OSU on the jersey they he ranked #1 or 2

Edited by IU Scott
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Hoosier Daddy 4 said:

Same is absolutely true of both Clemson and Miami…in comparison to Texas.  They haven’t beaten anyone either and Clemson got their butt kicked.  Why are they ranked ahead of anyone who is undefeated?

Edited by thirdgenhoosier
  • Like 1