2024- 2025 Team News and Discussion

IU getting noticed

Are the Indiana Hoosiers the REAL DEAL? | B1G Nation Segment

Indiana QB Kurtis Rourke unstoppable against UCLA | COLLEGE FOOTBALL HIGHLIGHTS | NBC Sports

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/b1g-time-indianas-dominance-amid-3-0-start-should-not-be-overlooked-thoughts-on-michigans-qb-change/

Edited by Reacher
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Lazy take. 3 games is not enough to change decades of irrelevant. Especially when it's 95 degrees and we are playing Charlotte. 

Keep winning and it is absolutely going to change. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Lazy take. 3 games is not enough to change decades of irrelevant. Especially when it's 95 degrees and we are playing Charlotte. 

It also seemed like the stands filled out a bit after the game started. I remember a few shots of the crowd in the first half that looked much fuller than what they showed pregame.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Same old excuses from IU football fans. In 6 weeks it will be to cold to stay the whole game

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Scott, that's silly. 

Zero football teams with our history are packing the stadium. Blaming the fans, at this point makes zero sense 

Well if this keeps happening then you will see coach Cig leave after a year or two. You wonder why it is hard to get recruits to come here it is because they are no fan support 

15 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Well if this keeps happening then you will see coach Cig leave after a year or two. You wonder why it is hard to get recruits to come here it is because they are no fan support 

IU gets so much tv revenue they need to give away student tickets and lower other tickets until they create an atmosphere. 

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, btownqb said:

76% chance to have an 8-4, 9-3, 10-2 record... insane

The cynic in me says we'll find some way to beat the odds and end up 5-7.
I really do hope we start building something here.  
Also the university needs to do something to engage the fan and get them in the stadium.  Need to fill seats and make that place loud and hard to play in.

1 minute ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

The cynic in me says we'll find some way to beat the odds and end up 5-7.
I really do hope we start building something here.  
Also the university needs to do something to engage the fan and get them in the stadium.  Need to fill seats and make that place loud and hard to play in.

1% of that happening, via the graph

Some good stuff in here-

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/a-look-at-iu-football-pff-grades-through-4-weeks-national-and-team-leaders/

I was going to start a thread on our running backs. My eye test was saying Ellison was the best. Stats back that up. 

Wonder if we will see Cooper and Ellison getting some more playing time? 

More stats for Kurtis

https://www.si.com/college/indiana/football/indiana-football-kurtis-rourke-ranks-among-nations-top-quarterbacks-01j8ja43fbph

#3 in the nation! 

https://badgerswire.usatoday.com/lists/big-ten-football-quarterback-espn-qbr-power-ranking-week-5/

Top QBR in the conference last week! 

Edited by Reacher
  • Like 2