2024 NCAA Tournament

5 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Crazy crazy. 

1- Schloss is a GREAT coach. TCU was AWESOME under him, now AM, and now Texas

2- TCU, TexAM, and now Texas what a flipping wild career and would TRULY be like coaching basketball at ND and taking them to the F4 (some success= TCU), Purdue (great program, no nattys= TexAM), Indiana (great program, sleeping giant, pedigree= Texas)... all in one career. Insane. 

3- if any of those rumors are true.... that's absurdly wrong. 

I usually like to wait things out but those winds are blowing hard that not only he was recruiting but since he's taking his Recruiting Director and others that they've been doing this since the Georgia series which was at the end of April.

Saw A&M tried to pry Vitello away from Tennessee. Good luck with that. I watch both UT and IU, and no way was he leaving UT after what he's built. He's built a powerhouse and now it's how many titles can he win there. I'd love to see IU get back to Omaha but I'm not sure Mercer is the guy.

15 minutes ago, landrus13 said:

Saw A&M tried to pry Vitello away from Tennessee. Good luck with that. I watch both UT and IU, and no way was he leaving UT after what he's built. He's built a powerhouse and now it's how many titles can he win there. I'd love to see IU get back to Omaha but I'm not sure Mercer is the guy.

Ehhh 

3 hours ago, landrus13 said:

We are in great spot with Mercer. If Sinnard doesn’t go down we win the regional last year against UK and solid chance we would of hosted this year with him. Need a little bit of luck with injury’s. Sent 5 guys to combine. Mercer is bringing in really good talent.

• Like 1