2024 NCAA Tournament

14 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

Hopefully we can find some pitching out the portal for next year 

Unfortunately the best two they had this past year got hurt, plus best true FR.. Benes who was starting midweeks. Annoying 

Risedorph, Kraft, Whiteaker-- couple of others had really poor seasons. 

• 2 weeks later...

Great tourney. I think college baseball tourney has passed college basketball in my eyes in terms of intrigue and I stilk like the basketball verison. 

The baseball is so unpredictable. Incredible moments. 

Tony V and the Vols finally get one. They've been the best team in college baseball the last 5 years. 

2020-- 15-0-- covid 

21- CWS

22- maybe the best college team ever-- fumbled in the supers

23- cws

24- champs 

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

Great tourney. I think college baseball tourney has passed college basketball in my eyes in terms of intrigue and I stilk like the basketball verison. 

The baseball is so unpredictable. Incredible moments. 

Tony V and the Vols finally get one. They've been the best team in college baseball the last 5 years. 

2020-- 15-0-- covid 

21- CWS

22- maybe the best college team ever-- fumbled in the supers

23- cws

24- champs 

What a program! Wonder what the early top 25 will be for next year? What’s the BIG bring back?

1 hour ago, 5 championships said:

What a program! Wonder what the early top 25 will be for next year? What’s the BIG bring back?

We will lose a lot, Iowa the same... Nebraska is losing some for sure. 

We've brought in three solid pieces so far in the portal. And the 4th at least has some experience starting games. 

🤞🤞🤞 Hanley and Brayton Thomas make it to campus. Still not sure if Hanley will play 1B or pitch in college. 

Man this stuff on Coach Schlossnagle from A&M to Texas is some dirty stuff it sounds like. Depending on the tea leaves I can't tell if it's just rivalry stuff or sour grapes or both.

One report has said Schloss has been quietly recruiting for Texas the past few weeks even though he's been coaching A&M?

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Man this stuff on Coach Schlossnagle from A&M to Texas is some dirty stuff it sounds like. Depending on the tea leaves I can't tell if it's just rivalry stuff or sour grapes or both.

One report has said Schloss has been quietly recruiting for Texas the past few weeks even though he's been coaching A&M?

Crazy crazy. 

1- Schloss is a GREAT coach. TCU was AWESOME under him, now AM, and now Texas

2- TCU, TexAM, and now Texas what a flipping wild career and would TRULY be like coaching basketball at ND and taking them to the F4 (some success= TCU), Purdue (great program, no nattys= TexAM), Indiana (great program, sleeping giant, pedigree= Texas)... all in one career. Insane. 

3- if any of those rumors are true.... that's absurdly wrong. 

• Like 1