National Whatever Day

1 hour ago, Drroogh said:

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

National Fudge Day!

World Sea Turtle Day!

Just so happens I'm being taken to The Cheesecake Factory for Father's Day where I'll have the Turtle Fudge Cheesecake 🙂 

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

Just so happens I'm being taken to The Cheesecake Factory for Father's Day where I'll have the Turtle Fudge Cheesecake 🙂 

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!

You should stop at the sweets store and get some fudge and turtles!😋

Happy Father’s Day to all the dads!

• Like 1

On 6/23/2024 at 7:35 AM, Drroogh said:

National Detroit Style Pizza Day!

National Hydration Day!

Pink Flamingo Day!

There's a hole in the wall place outside Detroit (Southgate) that has some of the best pizza I've ever had.  You wouldn't even know there's a pizza place there if you didn't know there's a pizza place there.  We stumbled upon it almost by chance.  But it lives inside a tennis/racquetball club.  I swear it's a front for money laundering but it was second to none!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Naturalhoosier said:

There's a hole in the wall place outside Detroit (Southgate) that has some of the best pizza I've ever had.  You wouldn't even know there's a pizza place there if you didn't know there's a pizza place there.  We stumbled upon it almost by chance.  But it lives inside a tennis/racquetball club.  I swear it's a front for money laundering but it was second to none!

I’ve seen write ups on that place, it is known.

17 minutes ago, Naturalhoosier said:

Detroit style pizza (I'm guessing "yes")?

The best Detroit style around here is Jet Pizza...I know they have some in Indiana and I know it's a franchise rather than a Mom and Pop, but their Detroit Style rocks...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Naturalhoosier said:

It was unknown to us...we were traveling through and Googled a pizza place.  The location is what is most mind blowing to me. 

Yeah I only live a little over an hour from Southgate so I probably read something more local.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Detroit style pizza (I'm guessing "yes")?

The best Detroit style around here is Jet Pizza...I know they have some in Indiana and I know it's a franchise rather than a Mom and Pop, but their Detroit Style rocks...

No. It felt more like NY style. But when I read Detroit pizza, regardless of style, I need to plug this place. It’s that good. 

• Like 1