IU @ Rutgers Game Thread

Reacher

Just now, bluegrassIU said:

He looked confident and under control. And that's what I look for when it comes to CJ.

Well confidence has never been his problem. It’s the other part that worries me. I hope he finds consistency, I’m just not ready to put him on my list of guys I trust until I do. 

1 minute ago, Parakeet Jones said:

Well confidence has never been his problem. It’s the other part that worries me. I hope he finds consistency, I’m just not ready to put him on my list of guys I trust until I do. 

I hear ya. But if not him, who? Gabe is fine. Few mistakes, but few impactful plays. So we really don't have a plethora of options.

Que @KoB2011 and his rant about the open scholarship. 

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

How does Ware miss so many easy shots within 4 feet. This team is pathic with how soft they play. Play with not intensity or passion what do ever

We’re the 3rd tallest team in all of college basketball yet one of the worst rebounding teams. Should tell you all you need to know.

8 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

I hear ya. But if not him, who? Gabe is fine. Few mistakes, but few impactful plays. So we really don't have a plethora of options.

Que @KoB2011 and his rant about the open scholarship. 

I mean I’ll stop when the head coach acknowledges he messed up and it’s on him. Last time we played like crap he blamed the players even though he didn’t know the name of the best player on the other team. 

• Like 2

This probably one of my least favorite IU teams for me to watch. The Sampson second team and RMK's last few teams were hard to watch but this is eam is right up there.

I am saying now I am tired of just trying to recruit players because of how many stars are by their names over actually recruiting basketball players

• Thanks 1