IU @ Rutgers Game Thread

Reacher

We are down 9 in a must win game and the three guards we have in are Cupps, Leal, and Gunn. That is unacceptable and I wish someone would grill Woodson on why he felt like he had to do that, and donā€™t let him off the hook until he admits he failed this team back in May. He put them in this spot and has nothing coming in as of now to fix it.Ā 

32 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

Hope im wrong but I can see the second half being ugly. Rutgers went into the locker room with momentum and I canā€™t imagine them shooting the 3 ball this bad the whole game. Plus, they are doubling our bigs and forcing us to shoot 3s, which I donā€™t have much confidence in beating unless Mac is getting the majority of those shots.Ā 

The fact this was so predictable is really disheartening.Ā 

One step forward, 2-3 steps back every week with these guys.Ā 
Ā 

Getting blown out by the worst team in the conference because youā€™re incapable of doing a single thing correct.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

i remember when most of this board said all of our problems were solved and i should be positive after we beat an unranked OSU team at home.Ā Ā 

I am pretty sure not a single person said all our problems were solved.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

We are down 9 in a must win game and the three guards we have in are Cupps, Leal, and Gunn. That is unacceptable and I wish someone would grill Woodson on why he felt like he had to do that, and donā€™t let him off the hook until he admits he failed this team back in May. He put them in this spot and has nothing coming in as of now to fix it.Ā 

Well, X is getting ready for the bus and Trey is feeling sorry for himself for not being able to hit a freethrow....who else is he guna play?

• Like 1