2025 PG Mikel Brown Jr

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Can't hurt our chances that Mikel Brown is a stripe family guy. Saw a tweet highlighting his Adidas stuff. Either way I don't think we can take both but stranger things happen in recruiting.

We would definitely take both Haralson and Brown if both wanted to join.  Haralson could play 1-3 with his height 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, IUfaninIllinois said:

I don’t know that he can get brown Haralson and Mullins tbh 

I’m not sure. He wants all 3 and has the money to do so. They all 3 could definitely play together because their size and skills compliment pretty well 

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

I’m not sure. He wants all 3 and has the money to do so. They all 3 could definitely play together because their size and skills compliment pretty well 

My problem is I’m worried Rice or Carlyle won’t know until late if they are gonna declare  or not and that to me determines if any of those commit.

30 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

My problem is I’m worried Rice or Carlyle won’t know until late if they are gonna declare  or not and that to me determines if any of those commit.

I’m sorry but that’s your problem!

Sorry I’m just in a bad mood!

Edited by Drroogh

2 hours ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

Most of these recruits will be committing way before that happens 

Edited by DC2345
  • Like 2