2025 PF Bryson Tiller

DC2345

6 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

This Article says he will commit during the early signing period?

Further down it says he could commit as early as the early signing period.  Gotta think Tucker is in his ear too.  Could there be a bigger emphasis on Tiller now(over last week or two) with JH going to ND?  More money going his way?

Edited by dwtaylor1055

1 hour ago, ledies22 said:

Just because it is about money with IU, doesnt mean it is about money with the other schools. He's from ATL. So GA Tech would be home school. Auburn would be close to home with other benefits. 

I took it as this recruitment comes down to money 

16 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I took it as this recruitment comes down to money 

We are at the top because of money.

GT is at the top because of hometown.

others for other reasons.

We will see what's more important to him at the end.

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

doubt he picks IU.  IU likely won't add another player until the portal at the earliest unless someone commits early from the 2026 class.  

It’s just weird he’s picking Kansas who IMO hasn’t made Hunter any better. We will have plenty of minutes as well. I assume Kansas just offered way more

13 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I know we some left but replying to the poster who acted like we didn't use it 

NIL is a pot of money. Each player recruited gets a portion of that pot, if he commits. If he doesnt commit, the money goes back into the pot. So yes, we still have a ton of money in the NIL as Harrelson isnt getting any. Mullins and Tiller if they go elsewhere wont get any. 

42 minutes ago, ledies22 said:

NIL is a pot of money. Each player recruited gets a portion of that pot, if he commits. If he doesnt commit, the money goes back into the pot. So yes, we still have a ton of money in the NIL as Harrelson isnt getting any. Mullins and Tiller if they go elsewhere wont get any. 

I know all of that. The other poster said we have a lot of NIL but don't use it. I am saying this past spring we used it very wisely

• Like 1