2025 PF Bryson Tiller

DC2345

44 minutes ago, IndyResident16 said:

That would have prohibited Owens from recruiting though. 

Maybe we should’ve given Owens Jordy’s role and created a different spot for Jordy. Serious question but what has Hordy done since being here? I haven’t heard a recruit mention his name once as being a reason why they are considering IU

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, IndyResident16 said:

Jalen Haralson chose Notre Dame over every other school that offered him (IU, MSU, Duke, Kansas, Auburn, etc) because Notre Dame is the only school that can hand him the keys from day 1 and let him be the "man". It's as simple as that. Anybody suggesting otherwise (cough @dgambill) is simply trying to push an agenda. 

Notre Dame went against conventional wisdom and may very well lose a very good PG in Markus Burton because of it. 

No agenda…just we don’t have an advantage over any other in state progrsm.  This isn’t 1990 anymore…the best in the state are hoping and waiting on an offer from us.  Heck the last two recruits we landed were last minute Hail Marys who only ended up here after either their first option fell through or ours did. I hope we land Tiller or Sisley or Mullins or any other recruit we are after.  I’m not surprised in the least bit when these kids end up elsewhere though.

Edited by dgambill
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, dgambill said:

No agenda…just we don’t have an advantage over any other in state progrsm.  This isn’t 1990 anymore…the best in the state are hoping and waiting on an offer from us.  Heck the last two recruits we landed were last minute Hail Marys who only ended up here after either their first option fell through or ours did. I hope we land Tiller or Sisley or Mullins or any other recruit we are after.  I’m not surprised in the least bit when these kids end up elsewhere though.

We already landed Sisley...

12 minutes ago, dgambill said:

What? We already landed Sisley and are the odds on favorite for Mullins. IU still lands more in-state blue chippers than all the other in-state programs combined. What are you smoking?

10 minutes ago, IndyResident16 said:

What? We already landed Sisley and are the odds on favorite for Mullins. IU still lands more in-state blue chippers than all the other in-state programs combined. What are you smoking?

I honestly don’t think we are odds on favorite for Mullins. The way he talks about UCONN’s player development makes me think he’s leaning their way unfortunately 

25 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

I honestly don’t think we are odds on favorite for Mullins. The way he talks about UCONN’s player development makes me think he’s leaning their way unfortunately 

I would be floored if he chose anywhere but IU at this point. We’ll know in a week or so though ;)

54 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

Now we are back to being off track again!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Tiller might be one of the quietest recruitments ever considering we are in his top 4

That’s because this recruitment is similar to Bryson Tuckers. 

8 hours ago, DC2345 said:

That’s because this recruitment's name is similar to Bryson Tuckers. 

IDK how many times I had to double check to see which one we're talking about. Now they're going to have similar recruitments, oh no...

Edited by cybergates
  • Haha 2

Just now, IU Scott said:

If it is about money I wonder what kind of NIL that GA Tech has and Auburn has for basketball 

Just because it is about money with IU, doesnt mean it is about money with the other schools. He's from ATL. So GA Tech would be home school. Auburn would be close to home with other benefits.