2025 QB Julian Lewis

KDB

4 minutes ago, kycarter88 said:

This is the quietest thread I’ve ever seen for a 5 star quarterback, especially given the mutual interest. Things must be dying down. 

Well.. that kid also lives in GA and is in the middle of his own football season. 

Is he coming this weekend? 

1 hour ago, HurryinHoosiers said:

According to the video link on this thread on last page, it looks like he may be visiting USC for their game against Wisconsin instead. If so, then writing is probably on the wall.

....not necessarily. I think IU is getting plenty of pub lately and I'm sure Julian has noticed. If he announces that he doesn't plan on visiting any IU games, then I would be think USC, but who knows. I'm sure the IU coaching staff stays in contact with him on a regular basis to keep things interesting.....

Edited by Artesian_86
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Reacher said:

Tom Loy talks Julian Lewis.. 

https://247sports.com/article/top247-qb-julian-lewis-where-will-he-end-up-236838998/

Any subscribers that can recap this? 

More than likely just repeating what we know "still committed to USC but keeping an eye on IU and Colorado"

It will be interesting what game he goes to this weekend given there was rumors of going to IU vs Maryland while him mentioning going to USC the same weekend.

Edited by HurryinHoosiers

6 hours ago, Indykev said:

He gone..

You know, this may be so, and a couple of weeks ago it might’ve hurt.  But watching what this staff has done with a MAC qb, the 62nd rated QB in his high school class, has alleviated any of my worries.  If we don’t get a highly rated recruit, transfers will be lining up to come here.  That’s not even taking into account we have some talent in the QB room learning from this staff right now.  Not sure I’ve ever felt more comfortable about the football team.

• Like 9

On 9/28/2024 at 9:47 PM, DC2345 said:

Tom Loy just this week said he wouldn’t be surprised if he signed with IU when it was all said in done. We’ll see what happens but IU is playing the long game here 

Found this on the USC site…

Interesting to find out which school has gotten a little “noisy”? 

IMG_6941.thumb.png.c498f4a1c52dc4607bddffcbbd84e9e0.png