2025 QB Julian Lewis

KDB

I might be biased but if Cignetti were recruiting me or my kid, I’d be very receptive to his approach.  With the press he’s getting, that’s been a common theme of ex players and coaches in the media.   It’s hard not to be all in to what he’s saying.   There is no way that it wouldn’t  resonate with recruits.  

• Like 3

Let’s talk about some other recruits at this point. Anyone there today that we know of. Seems we have spent enough time on this one with little in return from him lately. I would love to get him as we all would and we still may. Just seems he is the only recruit talked about and with the way we are playing I’m sure there are more taking notice. Thanks in advance for any info. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hoosier Daddy 4 said:

Let’s talk about some other recruits at this point. Anyone there today that we know of. Seems we have spent enough time on this one with little in return from him lately. I would love to get him as we all would and we still may. Just seems he is the only recruit talked about and with the way we are playing I’m sure there are more taking notice. Thanks in advance for any info. 

Yes the DL from Warren Central who is committed to Louisville was supposed to be there as well as an OL (edit…he might be a DL) from the Evansville area (Castle maybe?) who is committed to Cincinnati was there.  At least both of them were supposed to be there today.

Edited by thirdgenhoosier

23 minutes ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

Yes the DL from Warren Central who is committed to Louisville was supposed to be there as well as an OL from the Evansville area (Castle maybe?) who is committed to Cincinnati was there.  At least both of them were supposed to be there today.

Would be a great sign for the program to flip some recruits. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hoosier Daddy 4 said:

I agree. We need to be talking about a lot more recruits. These kids have to like what they see.

20 hours ago, Hoosier Daddy 4 said:

Well this is the Julian Lewis thread. There’s a 2025 class thread for other kids 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Hoosier Daddy 4 said:

Can always start threads for the other recruits or discuss in the 2025 general recruiting thread.   This thread is for juju and it is getting a lot of responses because he is a highly rated qb

• Like 1

Players have to notice that IU is becoming the story of football this season. Playing here is about to become cool. The only downside I see is if he comes to the Washington game and Tayven looks really good, does he really want to compete with him for playing time. I don't see CCC making any promises to incoming freshmen.

8 hours ago, cthomas said:

Players have to notice that IU is becoming the story of football this season. Playing here is about to become cool. The only downside I see is if he comes to the Washington game and Tayven looks really good, does he really want to compete with him for playing time. I don't see CCC making any promises to incoming freshmen.

The ONLY promise Coach Cignetti will offer any player is to compete for playing time. He always say, the best players play.